Monday, March 8, 2010

My Own Fairytale

Spring is almost here and I've been dreaming of the things that I would like to change together with this winter season being gone soon. GO FOR LONG WALKS, INDULGE IN HOT BATHS, QUESTION MY ASSUMPTIONS, BE KIND TO MYSELF, LIVE FOR THE MOMENT, LOOSEN UP, SCREAM, CURSE THE WORLD, COUNY MY BLESSINGS, JUST LET GO, JUST BE.


...and more




A great book to read and the beginning of HIGH HEEL SEASON!



YES! Wine always, but sometimes a girl needs a cosmo!




Open a new chapter in my life



Waking up in the middle of a flower field



Relax, take time for myself




Buy shoes, many shoes in every color!




Take a vacation. Dream, explore, live...


Organize the house...decorate in colors...house is like a flower...delicate and full of life



Visit the beach, take the sun, color and feel the warmth on my face



Dance, like nobody is watching


Loose myself in colors, once again...


Buy accesories that will brighten up my days...


Eat a lot of fruit, energy is all I seek...



Never resist anything that looks this delicious...





Dare to be different!




MUST HAVE!



Be under a purple spell !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails