Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It Will All Make Sense In The Morning

I am in the process of writing a new story called "It will all make sense in the morning". I would like to share one part of it. It is not finished but as soon as I'm done, I'll post it all here. I can't reveil the plot of the story yet, I'll just have to make you wonder for a while.

Cold breeze brushes against my face as I lay in my bed. I close my eyes and drown into a dream. The dream is waving its path through delusion into my head. I notice the reflection of heaven. Doors, shining in gold, are wide open and I enter without knocking. White clouds are spreaded in the sky like pure white sheets across a silk bed. I stare at the glorious cloud resembling the shape of an angel. With its puffy hand it signals me to come closer. My feet are still and I can’t move. I feel the blood rising in me as I stand on invisible path. Path made of crystal sand, one’s eye can clearly see through it. My spirit rises from my body and I look at myself below. In a white dress I am standing silent as if I were Michelangelo’s statue. “Come, come closer”, I hear a voice. Suddenly, my feet dance in motion and I make a soundless step…then another. The door behind me shuts slowly and I stop for a brief moment; my eyes observing an illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails