Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Lips Are Sealed

I'm back after a long time, been absent because I was out of Italy. Now that I'm back in Florence the weather has changed ...sun is finally out.

I am going throught some weird personality change...very strange, I can be moody from time to time but I am the most calm person out there, for some reason I've been like a cat lately, ready to scratch anyone who stands in my way....I think it's time for meditation, candles and chill music.



Deep peace


"Move outside the tangle of fear-thinking. Live in silence.
Flow down and down in always widening rings of being."


Protect yourself......from your own thoughts.




Whatever you lost through fate, be certain that it saved you from pain.


I love this little poem by Rumi:

Why are you so busy
with this or that or good or bad
pay attention to how things blend
why talk about all
the known and the unknown
see how unknown merges into the known
why think separately
of this life and the next
when one is born from the last
Mevlana Rumi (1207 - 1273)



Flying...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails